OSN™ Active Chia is an excellent source of fiber, packed with antioxidants, full of protein, loaded with vitamins and minerals.
What are OSN™ Active Chia seeds?
- The richest known plant source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Excellent source of fibre, packed with antioxidants, full of protein, loaded with vitamins and minerals
- A natural whole food with nutritional qualities that everyone, from children to senior citizens, can benefit from
- Plays an important role in the prevention and management of many modern health concerns
What is OSN™ Active Chia made of?
- OSN™ Active Chia seeds naturally contain more than 60% Omega-3 fatty acids
- A 10 gram serving of OSN™ Active Chia seeds can provide approximately 3.6 grams of fibre
- Approximately 19-23% of OSN™ Active Chia is made up of protein
- Contains 20 essential amino acids needed by the human body
- Contains Vitamins B, C, E, and Cinnamic acids which prevent the good fats in OSN™ Active Chia from oxidising
- Contains calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, boron and other minerals. Boron increases the calcium absorption level, thus helping to prevent osteoporosis
- Antioxidants that help prevent free radicals, hence, reducing the risk of getting cancer
What are the benefits of OSN™ Active Chia?
- Helps control your weight by expanding in size and weight by 12 to 30 times in your stomach, helping you feel full for hours.
- Balances your blood sugar level and lowers risk of Type 2 diabetes by slowing down your body's conversion of starches into sugars.
- Provides sufficient fiber for healthier digestion and preventing disgestive disorders.
- As the highest plant-based source of complete protein, OSN™ Active Chia helps boost your body's energy.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help keep your heart healthy, while improving your skin condition to make us feel young and look radiant.
How does OSN™ Active Chia compare to other nutrition sources?
- 8 times the Omega-3 of salmon
- 7 times the Vitamin C of fresh orange
- 5 times the calcium of fresh milk
- 3 times the iron of spinach
- 2.6 times the fibre of oat
- 2 times the potassium of banana
Directions of use:
Add 10 - 25 grams (1 to 2 spoons) of juice or water, stirring occasionally to avoid clumping. Wait 10 - 20 minutes then drink.
300g of chia seeds. Sold in sets of 3