What is Active Guard?
Active Guard is a lactic acid bacteria fermented plant food encapsulated in a vegetable soft gel. It is manufactured at a fermentation place in Kayo-town, Kibi-heights in Okayama prefecture, at a height of 300m above sea level.
Active Guard as a product is incredibly unique. It has a superior method of preparation, in which natural plant ingredients are fermented for 3 years at a mountain location with clean air and water. The fermentation process, which takes place over four seasons, enhances the viability of bacteria. The fermented extract contains minerals, vitamins, enzymes and other food ingredients pre-digested by friendly bacteria and easily absorbed in the body. This formulation creates a balance of linolenic and alpha linolenic acid.
Furthermore, its soft gel casing protects the friendly bacteria and fermented contents, allowing friendly bacteria to thrive. It also protects friendly bacteria directly into the intestines avoiding damage by stomach acid. No animal derivatives are used therefore Active Guard is also suitable for vegetarians.
12 proven benefits of taking Active Guard
- Boosts immunity.
- Promotes ideal bowel environment therefore optimizing bowel health.
- Reduces gut fermentation and putrefaction therefore lessening gas, bloating and other problems.
- Reduces risk of diarrhea for travelers.
- Neutralizes carcinogens in the bowel.
- Replaces friendly bacteria lost following antibiotics use.
- Balances vaginal flora that has been disturbed by candida or other unfriendly flora.
- Assists those with lactose intolerance.
- Enhances digestability and bioavailability of food such as protein and fat.
- Provides a ready source of B vitamins.
- Plays a role in reducing serum cholesterol.
- Safe for pregnant and lactating mothers.
What does Active Guard contain?
Each soft gel contains 17 strains of friendly lactic acid bacteria
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus amylovorus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus brevis
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus buchneri
- Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens
- Lactobacillus acetolerans
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus damnosus
- Lactobacillus urinaeequi
- Pediococcus acidilactici
- Pediococcus pentosacceus
- Pediococcus halophilus
- Leuconostoc mesenteriodes
- Lactococcus lactis
Many species of natural plants are used in the fermentation process, including fruits, seaweeds, mushrooms, vegetables, etc.
Why consume Active Guard regularly?
Good health begins within the gastrointestinal tract, especially the colon. Within the colon resides about 400 species of bacteria weighing about 1.5kg. For overall health, friendly bacteria must be present. Many conditions deplete this population of good bacteria such as antibiotic use, stressful lifestyle, poor eating habits, old age, and others.
Low population of good bacteria can lead to negative health such as digestive problems, leaky gut syndrome, candida infection, increase in unfriendly bacteria, skin problem and others. Therefore, it is important to regularly replenish your gastrointestinal tract with Active Guard. Active Guard is a new generation probiotic that you should take to replace the loss.
Can Active Guard be taken with medication?
If you are on antibiotics, we suggest you should increase the dosage of Active Guard to 4-10 capsules daily during and 2 weeks post antibiotic course. Do not take Active Guard within 3 hours of taking antibiotics as this reduces the efficacy of the product. If you are on other medications, we suggest you take Active Guard at different times.