Active Chia is an excellent source of fibre, packed with antioxidants, full of protein, loaded with vitamins and minerals.
What are Active Chia seeds?
• The richest known plant source of Omega-3!
• Excellent source of fibre, packed with antioxidants, full of protein, loaded with vitamins and minerals
• A Natural Wholefood that everyone, from children to senior citizens, can benefit from the wonderful nutritional qualities
• Plays an important role in the prevention and management of many modern health concerns
What is Active Chia made of?
• Active Chia seeds naturally contain more than 60% Omega-3 fatty acid
• 10 gram serving of Active Chia seeds can provide approximately 3.6 grams of fibre
• 19-23% of the weight of Active Chia is protein
• It contains 20 essential amino acids needed by the human body
• It contains Vitamins B, C and E, and Cinnamic acids which prevent the good fats in Active Chia from oxidising
• It contains calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, boron and other minerals. Boron increases the calcium absorption level, thus helping to prevent osteoporosis
• Antioxidants that can prevent free radical, thus, reduce the potential of getting cancer
What are the benefits of Active Chia?
• Weight control
o When Active Chia is exposed to water, it forms a coating of gel, increasing its size and weight by 12 to 30 times! Since the gel is made of water, it has no calories and it helps us feel full for hours. Thus, we can lose weight without starving.
• Keeps your heart healthy
o Omega-3 is a proven recommendation for heart health
• Diabetes and balanced blood sugar level
o Lowers risk for type 2 diabetes
o Gelling action is a unique combination of soluble and insoluble fibre combined to slow down your body’s conversion of starches into sugars
• Prevents digestive disorders
o Fibre is critical for healthy digestion
• Boosts energy and anti-aging
o Active Chia is the highest plant-based source of complete protein. That helps boost our body’s energy, while Omega-3 can improve our skin condition to make us feel young and look radiant.
Active Chia in comparison with other foods and nutrition:
• 8 times the Omega-3 of salmon
• 7 times the Vitamin C of fresh orange
• 5 times the calcium of fresh milk
• 3 times the iron of spinach
• 2.6 times the fibre of oat
• 2 times the potassium of banana
Direction to use:
Add 10-25g (1 to 2 spoons) to juice or water, stirring occasionally to avoid clumping. Wait 10 minutes then drink.